Orner Associates, Inc. (d/b/a as Orner Medical Supply) has as its mission to provide the finest possible customer service. To that end, we pledge to accommodate your needs to the best of our abilities. Unless merchandise is defective, returns will be subject to a 20% minimum restocking fee, applied at our discretion. Restock charges on Items that have been direct shipped from our vendor will vary by individual vendor.
These guidelines must be followed to receive credit:
- Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition and in original, unopened and undamaged packaging.
- A Return Material Authorization number (RMA) is always required. To obtain an RMA number, please contact us at email@example.com. Please reference the original purchase order number with your request. To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the RMA number to the return.
- All returns are subject to a 20% minimum restocking charge
- There are no returns on discontinued items or special order/custom products
- The original packing list must accompany the return
- No returns will be allowed 15 days past invoice dates
- Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your credit
- Credits exclude shipping and handling charges
- It is your responsibility to return the merchandise according to the directions provided by Orner
Note: Damaged goods and/or short shipments must be reported within 10 days of receipt. Be sure to note any damage to packaging when signing for delivery. If shipment arrives damaged or with parts missing, contact the carrier immediately. Document damaged packaging with photographs, if possible. All shipping charges and risk of loss are F.O.B. shipping point and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Updated: January 26, 2021